My Nani's House

 In Diwali the house is at its best,

It’s like there is it’s own little fest.
Close by, my nani has many friends,
They don’t have any broken bonds to mend.
There are many AC’s for us,
So we don’t make a big fuss.
My nani makes many sweets,
Just in time for all our meets.
It was just my nana’s birthday today,
It was wonderful you could say.
Even though there is no backyard,
There are plenty of flowers which my nani will guard.
Sure, there are many buildings in the view here,
But, the sunset visible to us, is dear.
Luxurious in the house are the rooms,
Where pretty decor looms.
In the living room, there is a big painting,
Because of it, the artist in me will ring.
There are many photos, of childhood me,
You won’t understand the beauty of the house until you come and see.

Written by me in 2020.
~Renee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes

Dreamy Autumn

God